» Releasing Private Photos to Other Sugardaters
Posted 15. September 2015
How do I withdraw the release of photos?
- To withdraw another sugerdater’s right to view your private photos, hover your mouse over your username, next to your profile picture, until a drop-down menu appears.
- Choose the option: “Released Photos”.
- You will see an overview of the photos you allowed the other user to see. To withdraw the user’s right to view the photo, simply click on the trashcan icon under the chosen photo.
How do I allow other sugardaters to look at my private pictures – in other words, release them?
- To grant another user the right to view your private photo gallery, visit their profile and, next to their profile picture, click on “Release Private Photos.”
- Next, choose a photo and the period of time for which you would like it to be released. Then click on “release” and you’re done.
(Visited 687 times, 1 visits today)
- KATEGORIE: FAQ Worth Knowing
- TAGS: Bilderfreigabe, Foto, Fotos, Freigabe, freigeben, Galerie, photo gallery, photos, private photo gallery, private photos, Release private photos, Sugarbabe, Sugarbabies, Sugardaddy, Sugardate, Sugardaters, Sugardating, Sugarlover